Eva and i finished the building part and started the next day (it was a saturday) with the first and second layer of white to cover the wood.
after the 2 layers of white we had to wait 24 hours to let it completely dry and started monday with buying the good paint, not the action paint. After everything we needed we started taping the triangles on the stam.
After finishing the taping process we started to paint the flower. It didn’t take as long as the pedestal did because the paint was a lot better in covering up then the action paint does. We bought blue, purple, white and pink to make all the colors we used in the end. and we mixed them to make the colors.
With the tape still on it looked really weird.
At the end after we pulled of all the tape it looked beautiful. We are very proud of the end results.